Today, underwear manufacturers employ a technology called Waterproof Breathable Innovation to produce quality underpants. The technology dates back to the 1970s, and it offers two benefits. First, the waterproof underpants are designed to prevent water from wetting your body. Secondly, the fabrics of the underpants provide an escape channel for body sweat. Therefore, your body stays dry as long as you are wearing the underwear. The designs come in elastic and comfortable options. However, you are expected to choose a design that matches your outdoor activity. In that respect, here is how you can match the underpants with your outdoor adventure:
1. Fishing- Comfortable and Stretchable Underpants
When going out fishing, the underpants that you use depend on your exact involvement in the outdoor activity. For example, if you are planning to get into the waters by boat and physically fish, you should go for stretchable underpants. Nonetheless, if your plan is to observe from a distance, maybe from a cliff, then you just need waterproof underwear designs that are light and comfortable.
2. Hiking- Packable and Breathable Underpants
If you are planning to wear your hiking costumes when you arrive at the hiking site, you’ll need undergarments that are packable. This means going for one that is made from a lightweight fabric. When hiking, the underpants that you wear need to be breathable since you’ll walk long a distance.
3. Skiing- Non-constricting and Comfortable Underpants
In skiing, breathability may not be as important as comfort and lightweight because of the cold temperatures. With a flexible pair of underpants, you’ll be able to ski comfortably.
Choosing the right color
Waterproof underpants also come in ever-growing array of colours—from white, blue, red, beige, to dark brown underwear. Opting for the right color will help you feel better, cater for your mood, and add a bit of playfulness to your overall attire. For inspiration, here are some of the most common colors to consider:
• Black: exhibits strength, power, elegance, and authority.
• Blue: when wearing blue, people will see loyalty, intelligence, and conservatism.
• Green: produces feelings of harmony, balance, calmness, and growth.
• Red: exhibits power, energy, love, passion, and determination.
• White: expresses purity, calmness, innocence, and perfection. The only word of caution with white is that it shows dirt than any other color.
In most underwear stores, there are comfortable options that fit each of the discussed categories. So, whenever you want to participate in an outdoor adventure, you should just wear the right waterproof underwear. This will ensure that you stay as dry and comfortable as possible.